Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mitsue

Mitsue is Stile DiVita's main artist, who I briefly touched on in the previous post. Their heart is totally in this Mitsue project and are determined to exceed greatness with her talent, innovative style and love for fashion. She calls her genre and style of music Hip Rock Diva Funk. She definitely qualifies to be a diva. She's hot and you'll never see her off her game.

To hear her music, she has a youtube page: mitsuevision
Follow her on Twitter : @mitsuehiprock
She has a facebook fan page: Mitsue Music

I love her music, I have an entire Mitsue playlist. A few of my faves are Strut, Long Gone and Pose.

Here's a video that gives you a taste of Mitsue and her music ! http://www.youtube.com/mitsuevision#p/a/u/2/hGR_65tq1ck

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you got to intern at this place! Did you meet her? What kind of music does she do and what is her typical fashion style?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this background is so cool. reminds me of the wall of stereos in Step Up 3D -anyone? okay cool. well keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments ! and yes I did get to meet her ! She's awesome. Extremely nice, beautiful, stylish and definitely a diva haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of her music is a mixture of hip-hop and rock & roll, but then she also has some that are more sensual. Her style is very sexy yet edgy. take a look at the youtube link.

    ReplyDelete