Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stile Divita

I am beyond impressed with the work of Stile DiVita Management. They are a great music management company in which they are passionate about every project they work on. I had the opportunity to work closely with these people for a few weeks over the summer and I love their energy, their vibe and their dedication. They put 110% into their work and are extremely focused and set on creating a new innovative sound and genre for music enthusiasts. I also love how they incorporate fashion into their image and mission. They're highly focused on one main project right now which is their artist Mitsue who is HOT and aggressively making her way into the main stream scene. The members of this project are extremely passionate, dedicated and focused. They are destined for greatness.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so cool that you got to do an internship with Stile DiVita Management. I listened to the Mitsue YouTube video you posted and I think your background image and layout are great designs for this blog!!

    ReplyDelete